It has been forever I have done a favorites post. So I figured now was a good of time as any to post the things I have been obsessed with this month! I haven’t really read anything lately so there are no books in this post. Which I am surprised because I normally read a lot. I am about to start reading a book so I will include that. This month I have been really listening to more music then anything.
It has been a musical month. I have been listening to more music this month. Not complaining because I love music. So here is what I have been listening to on repeat.
(1) Fleetwood Mac- One of the few bands that my husband and I both really like. In March we are going to see them live. I love their easy listening sound. Some of the songs I have had on repeat are: Dreams, Landslide, As Long As You Follow, Little Lies, The Chain
(2) Queen- I have always been a fan of Queen and the movie Bohemian Rhapsody was so good, that I have been listening to some of my all time favorites. Some of the songs on repeat are: Another One Bites The Dust, We Are The Champions, Radio Ga Ga
(3) The Mamas & The Papas- California Dreamin’ has been a song that has been a favorite of mine for awhile, but I have been listening to it while staying warm!
(4) Fleurie- I love her voice and lyrics are gorgeous. I have been loving: Paralyzed, Hurricane and Summer Girl.
2. TV Shows
I have been watching a lot of TV lately as well. I post more of my fangirling about TV on Twitter. Some of the TV shows that I have been watching and loving are:
(1) Riverdale- Yep. If you follow me on Twitter you already know this, but I do love Riverdale. Waiting till January is going to be rough. I am not to sure about how I feel about the weird twist this season is bringing, I am on board so far. I am hoping to eventually see Betty and Archie become an item, not because I don’t like Veronica or Jughead…. because I do, and I don’t hate the coupling of them with Betty and Archie…but come on…. Betty and Archie are adorable. The end.
(2) Sailor Moon- Talk about flash backs to the good ole’ days! I had no idea that Sailor moon was on Hulu… If I did… I would have gotten it sooner…
(3)Gilmore Girls- I always watch Gilmore Girls.. but come on.. I have to add it!
I am currently not reading anything, nor have I read anything this month. I am going to get ready to read Kiss Me In New York by Catherine Rider. It is a short book (189 pages) and it looks cute. With all the holiday prep this week, it is something I can read in between all of the hustle and bustle of getting ready for Christmas!
There are a couple a beauty items that I have been enjoying. Ironically none of it has been makeup this month. It has been skin care and hair kind of month.
(1) Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Shampoo and Conditioner- I picked these guys up because I needed more shampoo and conditioner. I really wanted to try something different so I gave these guys a try…boy do I love them! They smell soooo good! Very clean, and because I use a purple shampoo to help eliminate some of my brassy tones, it doesn’t make my hair feeling dry and dull. I love it!
(2) Pacifica Super Flower rapid Response Face Oil in Rose and Blue Tansey- I love using a face oil in the morning. I try and keep my morning skincare light as I do a lot in the evening. I love this stuff, and I am starting to see an improvement in my skin!
So those are a few of my favorite things! Tell me some of your favorite things!