I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! I meant to blog yesterday but ended up with a case writers block. Well I have a tag for you today.
Sasha Alsberg on YouTube made this tag and you should seriously go check it out here: The Outlander Book Tag
Of course when I saw this tag, I had to do it. I mean come on, it’s Outlander! I love Outlander; the books ( so far) and the TV show. I will currently be reading Dragonfly in Amber while I watch season two.
Just as a disclaimer: I recommend Outlander for those of the age 18 and over due to content. And you don’t have to read Outlander to do this tag! So here we go!
The Outlander Book Tag
- You touch some standing stones and get transported back in time, what year would you hope to land in? For me this a hard one but I would totally want to go to 1743 😉 it would be rough but there is Jamie Fraser so…..I think I’ll be okay!
- Claire is a very good nurse, what type of skill would you want to have that a fictional character excels at? I do not own any books with a character with this skill i don’t think but I would want to be a seamstress. Learning how to see clothes and even if need be stitch up a wound..
- Jamie and Claire are the ultimate relationship goals, who is your favorite fictional couple? Well, I think I am going to pick Matthias and Nina from Six of Crows. I loved their relationship and I ship them.
- The ending of Outlander was shocking, what is one book that totally blew your mind? I am going to go with Passenger. The way it ended was just…. Ugh… I need the sequel!
- Scotland has lots of castles and we see a few in Outlander, what fictional kingdom would you want as your own ( castle included)? I have no clue… Oh wait. Narnia, I want Narnia.
- Outlander has some very steamy scenes, what is your favorite romantic novel? I don’t read a whole lot of romance novels, actually hardly any at all. So, I am going to go with The Wrath and the Dawn. The romance was done so well in that book!
- The Jacobite Rising was a huge plot point in the Outlander series,what book has your favorite battle in it? I always liked the battle scene in Girl in Blue was super good. Not graphic or anything but I liked the historical aspect.
- Jamie and Claire get married very unexpectedly, what fictional character would you want to marry on a whim? I am going to go with Jamie for this one. I don’t even need to think about it.
- Scotland is a beautiful place, what is one fictional world would you love to visit? Avonlea. I am an Anne-girl at heart and I would love to visit.
- If you could change the past, would you? No. I wouldn’t. I believe that everything happens for a reason. 🙂
I really enjoyed this tag and I tag you! Go and let me know if you do it!
Till next time!