I am 25. Well actually, I turned 25 March 16th. So I decided that I will share 25 lessons I have learned.
- Walk as though you have three suited men behind you. Walk in a room knowing that your beautiful, loved and meant to be respected. Your a queen, don’t let ANYONE treat you as anything less.
- Happy girls are the prettiest. Smile! There is more to life then the things that bring you down.
- Sometimes loving someone means taking a step back. The people we love are human. People make mistakes and hurt us. Sometimes we have to step back and stand off to the side with the first aid kit to run in when it’s time.
- Always be yourself. It doesn’t matter what everyone is doing be your unique you.
- Kindred Spirits are jems in life. When you find your Diana or your Katie ( if your kindred is an Anne-girl too) hold them close and be there whenever they need you. Kindred spirits are a blessing!
- Laundry detergent matters. Trust me. Laundry detergent is meant to bubble, and your clothes need to actually smell clean!
- A good book is always to short. When love the characters, the story…it all just ends to soon.
- Don’t go to Wegmans after you had Pina Coladas. Just trust me on this.
- Apparently not everyone knows what a Wawa run is. I am so sorry!
- No matter how old you, your never to old for the magic of Harry Potter! If you got your Pottermore results then let’s go to Hogwarts together!
- I am really a Jedi Shadowhunter Wizard.. I figured…
- Barnes and Nobles will always smell amazing to me. Coffee and books…
- Don’t put a price on good hair care.
- Girls love hockey too. I will always watch hockey!
- Sometimes Punk rock is nessesary. When you need, you need it.
- Just because I like to wear black doesn’t mean I am depressed. I have quite the colorful imagination and I find that wearing black shoes those colors.
- Always be a lady. Keep it classy. Don’t stoop down to the level of those who refuse to be classy themselves.
- Your NEVER to old to have a dance party with Family Force 5. Crank it like chainsaw!!!!
- Phil Whickam’s voice gives me chills. A God given talent.
- Nothing beats an afternoon tea.
- Don’t ever waste sunny days. Life is to short to sulk.
- Better to write a crappy first draft then to never write it at all. Got a story? Write a first draft!
- Blogging is still one of my greatest adventures! I started my first blog at the age of 17. I have had a total of three blogs. It has been a lot of trial and error. But I am here and wouldn’t trade it for anything.
- You can never have to many mugs. I love having a wide variety of mugs to choose from.
- Always love others. Seems like this should be a given. But people have different opinions, can be rude, and nasty. Jesus called us to love anyway.
So there you have it! I hope you all have a wonderful day!