Hello friends! For the next few days, I am going to be talking about some of my favorite things. I am going to call this blog series A Few of My Favorite Things. I will start the beginning of my blogs with the series, and end with whatever else is on my mind (if anything that day) any blogger out there feel free to blog your favorite things as well! The object is to name only five. Here are the 4 topics
Day 1: TV shows
Day 2: Top 5 songs you listen to daily
Day 3: Books
Day 4: Hobbies
So my first topic is: TV shows! So Here we go:
1. Downton Abbey: My lanta…… The first time I started watching it was season 1. I’ll admit that some of my favorite shows I end seeing an episode from season 3 before I ended up becoming obsessed. I love Downton Abbey. The glitz, the glamor, the drama filled halls of the beautiful estate. Filled with Lords and Ladies. You laugh, you cry. do not get me started on the dresses.. I am really loving Downton Abbey this season. It has been full of surprises so far. Leaving me on the edge of my seat waiting for Sunday nights!
2. Once Upon A Time: Did anybody else want to scream when they said we had to wait till March?? Again from seeing season 1 I was hooked. Literally speaking of course. 😉 I guess you can tell that this girl loves her Sunday nights! It is clean, and my husband will even watch it for the action in it.
3. Criminal Minds: I like a good crime solving show. and even when things get creepy and gross. I like this show. I love watching the profiling.
4. Bones: Another crime show but with, well, bones. I love all the science that goes into how the figure out everything they need to know by looking at bones.
5. Reign: I just started watching this show, and holy cow. It takes a lot to grab my interest and boy did this show. It begins again this coming Thursday.
My goodness picking only five things is going to be difficult. I already sense it! But this is a great way for you to get to know me.
I have become obsessed with free printables. I love having framed quotes and Bible verses. It really is an affordable way to add décor to your homes.