Well as promised I am going to finish my favorites. I am going to go ahead and do the last two and the go into the rest of my blog.
A Few of My Favorite Things: Books
1. Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn: I love all these books!
2. I’m No Angel by Kylie Bisutti
4. While We’re Far Apart by Lynn Austin
5. Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury
Few of My Favorite Things: Hobbies
1. Crafting: Nothing beats getting in touch with my creative side and making something.
2. Singing and Dancing: I do not perform for anybody. I sometimes love to lift my voice in song.
3. Blogging: Having a blog is such a great way to share your thoughts with the world!
4. Writing (in general): I love to write short stories and poems.
5. Home decorating: Nothing beats making a house a home.
There you have it friends! A Few of My Favorite Things! 🙂
I have been on Pinterest the past couple of days pinning craft ideas and home organization and decor.. Pinterest has so many great ideas for those on a budget. If your anything like me, you have gone through the clothing pins wishing that as you pinned that cute outfit would just magicly appear.. Same for home decor. I have made a list of projects that I want to do once Colin and I are in our own place.
1. Make my own curtains: I don’t know about anybody else, but I can never find the right curtains. I have ideas floating around in my head and when I go to look for something as close to my vision… I never can find it. That or I find it and the price tag is horrifying. I have found fabric. At first, I may buy some inexpensive curtains to start out with.
2. Mason Jar soap dispensers: I found an easy tutorial on how to make them. I am wanting to do a larger on for dish soap. Then a couple of smaller ones for hand soap.
That is really to name a couple on my list. I will post about my progress on my projects. I know I have mentioned the fact that I love printables. Friends, I went on Pinterest and found a whole bunch of them!! I smell a trip to the craft store!